Lift kit with suspension raised by approx. 25 mm.
• Extended special springs
• Shock absorbers with modified settings
• Chassis clearance raised by approx. 25 mm
• Extended shock absorbers with greater oil volume and special settings
• 25 mm spacer with special leaf spring brackets and additional supports and bump stops
• The suspension permits the use of larger tyres.
• German approval certificate included
• No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Volkswagen
• The lift kit may shorten the expected service life of the drive shafts!
We recommend you order the Bolts and Nuts Kit TN 1070 0033 to fit the lift kit. As specified by Volkswagen, all these parts must always be renewed after removal.
Certificate Of No Objection
The Certificate Of No Objection (CNO) from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles confirms that Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has no objection to this conversion, provided it is fitted properly.
Despite the existence of a positive CNO assessment by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, SEIKEL GmbH remains solely responsible for the roadworthiness, operational safety and endurance of its fitted parts and conversions as well as for the complete converted vehicle, inasmuch as the vehicle properties are affected by the conversion.
The executing company bears unlimited responsibility for the proper execution of the conversion and/or modifications. This also applies to damage which may arise from modifications to the basic vehicle. Volkswagen AG assumes no adhesion for any such damage.
In addition, this Certificate Of No Objection only applies if the design, production and assembly methods applied by the company executing the modifications comply with the state of the art.
SEIKEL GmbH assumes the customary national warranty for its products in accordance with its General Terms and Conditions of Business.